Microsoft 365 Apps for Business(formerly Microsoft Office 365 Business)
1 TB file storage and sharing
Fully installed Office on PC/Mac
Office apps on tablets and phones
Microsoft 365 Apps for Business includes fully installed versions of Office apps across multiple devices as well as online file storage and sharing.
Taking your business to the cloud is simple with Microsoft 365 Apps for Business. You can access familiar Office products like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. You can collaborate with co-workers on Sharepoint and Lync. You can send and receive emails with Outlook. All of this you can securely do over any PC, tablet, or smartphone.
This license if perfect for any small or medium-sized businesses interested in providing their users with better productivity, efficiency, and security, all while eliminating the hassles of dealing with on-premises hardware/software.
What are the benefits?
- Get work done from anywhere: access the most up-to-date versions of files and tools whether offline or online.
- Collaboration: Email, shared calendars, instant messaging, video conferencing, and access to documents stored in the cloud.
- Lower capital expenditures: Move your capital expenses to operating expenses and pay no large up-front costs.
- Scalability: Only license what you need and have the ability to grow with your business.
- Always on and up-to-date: Never experience down time. Products are always the newest versions.
- Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets, and 5 phones.
What comes with it?
- Fully installed Office apps, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and OneNote
- HD video conferencing
- 1 TB of file storage per user
- Active Directory integration
- Microsoft Sway, a set of professional digital storytelling tools to create interactive reports and presentation